Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Robert James Liguori <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/09 05:21:28 UTC

Apache Camel Components Poster - (FREE) PDF, JPG URL Links

Apache Camel 2.12.1 and External Components Poster

FREE PDFs
http://gliesian.com/camel/ApacheCamelComponents.pdf
http://gliesian.com/camel/ApacheCamelComponentsCropMarksAndBleed.pdf

FREE JPG
http://gliesian.com/camel/ApacheCamelComponents.jpg

Ideal print size: 36x24 inches (so the 9pt text font can be read as 9pt).

Possible printing option #1:
Just take the above PDF or JPG and use any printing resource you have available to you.
Note: With this option, you can find the most cost effective way for you to print the poster.

Possible printing option #2:
http://www.uprinting.com/large-format-posters-printing.html
Note: I did this for the 36x24 dimensions, and it came out awesome!
Note: Use this file: http://gliesian.com/camel/ApacheCamelComponents.pdf for upload.

Possible printing option #3:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/apache-camel-components-poster-gliesian-llc.html
Note: I set products on here as the cheapest that the site allowed me to set them as.  So, if 600 posters are purchased, I would break even from this endeavor. :)  I doubt this would happen though, as I encourage everyone to strongly consider options 1 and 2 first.

Enjoy the poster. Note that it is not perfect, but I did my best. Upcoming refinements are planned.

-- Robert

Thumbnails
http://gliesian.com/camel/accp-thumb-mini.jpg
http://gliesian.com/camel/accp-thumb.jpg
http://gliesian.com/camel/accp-thumb-2.jpg

Re: Apache Camel Components Poster - (FREE) PDF, JPG URL Links

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Many thanks for your efforts!  Great job!