Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by zcsu <sz...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/27 06:49:41 UTC

Alert Email must be SSL?

Hi

I configured Alert Email in Global Setting, but i don't receive any alert,
I find ERROR info in management-server.log as below,

2014-03-27 13:31:45,687 ERROR [cloud.alert.AlertManagerImpl] (Email-Alerts-Sender-1:null)  Failed to send email alert javax.mail.MessagingException: Exception reading response (javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?)

CloudStack 4.2 +CentOS 6.4

[Question] How to correctly Alert Email? Anybody answer me, thank a million.

RE: Alert Email must be SSL?

Posted by Anshul Gangwar <an...@citrix.com>.
Its not cloudstack related error. There is some problem with your smtp server. See if this link can help you http://www.carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2009/4/18/cfmail_530_error. Try googling with the same error.

Posted by zcsu <sz...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks anshul

RE: Alert Email must be SSL?