Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Colm O'Riordan <co...@communicraft.com> on 2002/07/14 02:27:36 UTC

requesting a form text block as xml

Hi All,

I want to send a block of XML from a form to a new XML page which will
render it.

Does anyone know how can I use XSP to get the block and treat it as XML
(like xsl:copy-of) ?
It may be a simple one but I cant find any reference to it.
It is for Cocoon 1.8 (last project on this platform - moving to 2.x next
time round !).

Many Thanks in Advance.

Colm.

Re: requesting a form text block as xml

Posted by Colm O'Riordan <co...@communicraft.com>.
Thanks Bert, I would love a look if thats ok ! I am using 1.8 but I'm sure the
XSP would be very similar or at least give me a good starting point.
Thanks Again !

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
yep

Posted by Colm O'Riordan <co...@communicraft.com>.