Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/15 19:58:36 UTC

RE: IBasicTableModel access to PagingState

Hi,

	Table has a 'pageSize' parameter that lets you set the page size, which is
what I think you need. It also has 'initialSortColumn' and
'initialSortOrder' parameters for manipulation of the sorting order.

	If you want to access those values in code, you can call something like

	getTableModel().getPagingState().getPageSize()  (if I remember correctly)

	on the Table (or TableView) component, and you should be all set. But in
most cases the bindings are sufficient.

-mb

Posted by Ralph Churchill <ch...@gmail.com>.
OMG. I am thinking too hard. I simply made pageSize a property of my
page and calculate it there... Thanks!!

RMC

Posted by Ralph Churchill <ch...@gmail.com>.
Uh-oh. Can I use BOTH??