Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by BillRowell <bi...@kelleylog.com> on 2008/05/20 23:23:40 UTC

Using CXF for web services consuming web services

I'm getting started on a project using CXF where I'm building a web service
acting as a proxy for calling another (more complex) web service. I've
played around with  CXF/Eclipse/Tomcat and things became complicated very
quickly.
I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who could suggest some references that
would help me with doing this task in CXF.
Thanks!
Bill

Re: Using CXF for web services consuming web services

Posted by mattrpav <ma...@airband.com>.
I suggest creating the various services as 'clients' in separate projects,
and just reference those artifacts in the project that is consuming them as
Maven dependencies.  Keeps things pretty clean and an easy way to manage
them individually when they change.