Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/29 00:22:02 UTC

JiBX build broken

Eran, I think this checkin broke the axis2 JiBX build:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=389542&view=rev

---

multiproject:install-callback:
    [echo] Running jar:install for Apache Axis 2.0 - JiBX Data Binding
java:prepare-filesystem:
Running post goal: java:prepare-filesystem

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to d:\apache\axis2\trunk\java\modules\jibx/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
D:\apache\axis2\trunk\java\modules\jibx\target\classes
    [javac] D:\apache\axis2\trunk\java\modules\jibx\src\org\apache\axis2\jibx\OMJiBXElementImpl.java
:53: org.apache.axis2.jibx.OMJiBXElementImpl is not abstract and does
not override abstract method s
etText(javax.xml.namespace.QName) in org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
    [javac] public class OMJiBXElementImpl extends OMNodeImpl
implements OMElement, OMContainerEx
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] 1 error

Re: JiBX build broken

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Yes, this interface dependency is unfortunate. I'll see if I can work
out a cleaner approach along with some proposals I'll be making for Axiom.

  - Dennis

Re: JiBX build broken

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Kenneth Tam wrote:
> Eran, I think this checkin broke the axis2 JiBX build:

Temporarily I fixed this by adding a dummy method and throwing an
UnsupportedOperationException in that.

Hope Dennis will fix this properly.

-- Chinthaka