Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ab...@mac.com> on 2007/04/25 15:44:29 UTC

How to subclass Tapestry.default_invalid_field_handler ?

In javascript I'm keeping a variable set once a form is submitted as
part of a "submit once" strategy.  The only problem is: if client-
side validation detects an error then my variable isn't reset.

I'm thinking that I need to reset it in the
Tapestry.default_invalid_field_handler javascript prototype method.
Can that method be subclassed?  How? (Javascript is not my forte)

Am I even on the right track?

Geoff

Re: How to subclass Tapestry.default_invalid_field_handler ?

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com>.
On a different tack - is there an existing javascript function I can
call or variable I can inspect to determine whether a link or submit
is currently being processed?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.