Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/07/14 15:27:42 UTC

FlashSocket error

I was using FlashSocket for some time and it was doing well.
Now I can´t connect to my server and I don´t know why.

Te problem rises in module FlashSocket.as. In the following code:

			if (message == "3probe")
			{
				// send the upgrade packet.
				webSocket.send("5");
				return;
			}

After sending de "5" it disconnects, without any message.

Thanks for you help.

Re: FlashSocket error

Posted by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br>.
I found that it works with socket.io server 1.4.0.

When I upgrade do version 2 it stops working.

Does anyone knows animplementario of socket.io client that works with
version 2?

Re: FlashSocket error

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a protocol error. Did you upgrade the websocket server?

Also do you see the crossdomain.xml request succeeding?