Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu.ac.at> on 2013/06/13 11:26:24 UTC

Ad, potentially, macros in sidebar ... (Re: Sidebar for Developers

On 13.06.2013 10:14, Andre Fischer wrote:
> On 13.06.2013 09:44, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

>> But can I also use these entries:
>>
>> <script:event script:event-name="on-performaction"
>> script:macro-name="vnd.sun.star.script:mottco.Module1.hilfe_aufrufen?language=Basi
>> c&amp;location=application" script:language="Script"/>
>>
>> what I mean is that the macros (in StarBasic) will work then? Then that would be a
>> really useful example of a sidebar-extension.
>
> I don't know.  I stopped programming Basic two decades ago.   The Basic part is your problem :-)
Well it is more about the dispatch interface. If it becomes possible to write AOO Basic macros to
excercise the task presented in a sidebar, then it would also mean that one could use any other,
AOO-supported macro language (BeanShell, JavaScript, Python, ooRexx, ...), which would be cool!

So Jörg, try your best and teach us how you could achieve your goal!
:-)

All the best for this project!

---rony

Re: Ad, potentially, macros in sidebar ...

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu.ac.at>.
On 13.06.2013 11:57, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> From: Rony G. Flatscher [mailto:Rony.Flatscher@wu.ac.at]
>>> I don't know.  I stopped programming Basic two decades ago.
>>   The Basic part is your problem :-)
>> Well it is more about the dispatch interface. If it becomes
>> possible to write AOO Basic macros to
>> excercise the task presented in a sidebar,
> Yes, that's what I mean. StarBasic-Macros themselves are not my problem [1], but
> only their integration or interaction with the SideBar.
>
> we will see ...
>

> [1]
> some very small examples you can find on my page:
> http://www.calc-info.de/makros.htm
Wow!

For those who are interested but do not speak German, you might try a translation service like
translate.google.com and enter the URL (e.g. yielding
<http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.calc-info.de%2Fmakros.htm>).

Thank you for that very interesting link, Jörg!

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello,

> From: Rony G. Flatscher [mailto:Rony.Flatscher@wu.ac.at]

> > I don't know.  I stopped programming Basic two decades ago.
>   The Basic part is your problem :-)
> Well it is more about the dispatch interface. If it becomes
> possible to write AOO Basic macros to
> excercise the task presented in a sidebar,

Yes, that's what I mean. StarBasic-Macros themselves are not my problem [1], but
only their integration or interaction with the SideBar.

we will see ...

[1]
some very small examples you can find on my page:
http://www.calc-info.de/makros.htm

Greetings,
Jörg