Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/31 19:43:34 UTC

Help make TomEE official on LinkedIn

Help us make TomEE an official Sill on LinkedIn!

Here's how Tomcat looks:

 - http://www.linkedin.com/skills/skill/Tomcat

We'd love to see TomEE listed as well (link will currently not work):

 - http://www.linkedin.com/skills/skill/TomEE

We need you to help make that happen.  Add 'TomEE' to your 'Skills & Expertise' section on LinkedIn.  Only takes 20 - 30 people!

If you love TomEE, help us spread the word!

-David

Re: Help make TomEE official on LinkedIn