Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2002/07/17 10:39:35 UTC

Problem with servlet (download response) under NT 4

Hi,

I've got a servlet that launches a download with :
response.setContentType("application/csv");
response.setHeader("Content-Disposition",
"attachment;filename=downloadbookings.csv");

It works perfectly with windows 2000 but not with NT4.
In NT4 IE 5.5, the browser asks me for "downloading or opening
index.jsp".
When i choose "opening index.jsp", then it asks me to download
"downloadbookings.csv".

What's the problem with NT 4 ?

Michenaud Laurent
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]