Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/12/01 07:58:50 UTC

Re: Discuss PPMC

Guidelines have been added here:

http://apex.incubator.apache.org/contributing.html

Would the status page be the right place to document the PPMC member list?

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/apex.html

Re: Discuss PPMC

Posted by Yogi Devendra <yo...@apache.org>.
One feedback on http://apex.incubator.apache.org/contributing.html
It mentions about devel-3 for contributions.

I guess devel-3 is tightly coupled with 3.x releases. We need to decouple
this OR make it as a part of the release process to update this page in
case of major version bump up.

~ Yogi