Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sridhar Raman <sr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/15 11:07:37 UTC

exporting document view into a memory stream?

I am using the session.exportDocumentView() method. I want to export a node
into its document view. But I don't want it go to a file. Instead I want the
XML stream to be a memory object. How do I do this?

The second parameter in the exportDocumentView() method requires an
OuputStream object. What should I use for storing the exported view
in-memory?

Thanks,
Sridhar

Re: exporting document view into a memory stream?

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com>.
hi,
you can use a ByteArrayOutputStream.
regards, toby

On 1/15/07, Sridhar Raman <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using the session.exportDocumentView() method. I want to export a node
> into its document view. But I don't want it go to a file. Instead I want the
> XML stream to be a memory object. How do I do this?
>
> The second parameter in the exportDocumentView() method requires an
> OuputStream object. What should I use for storing the exported view
> in-memory?
>
> Thanks,
> Sridhar

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97