Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Laura Royet <lr...@linagora.com> on 2016/09/16 08:57:02 UTC

Vote for James Logo

Hi everybody,

I have just proposed a new logo for the logo contest. It is up to date
with new Apache visual identity. I don\u2019t know if anybody want to submit
another logo, the process is pending for some time now.
Could we just launch the vote now ?
Maybe we could include a � None of the above � choice to the vote to
make sure we don\u2019t close this subject too fast and people that are not
satisfied by the situation could express their voice by this way ?

Thank youvery much for your involvement.

Regards,
Laura Royet

Re: Vote for James Logo

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Sure, Laura can start the vote.

Re: Vote for James Logo

Posted by Matthieu Baechler <mb...@linagora.com>.
Hi Eric,

Good to read you on the list !

Laura proposed a vote that include all valid proposals. Would you agree
to launch this vote now ?

Cheers,

--
Matthieu Baechler

Le 24/09/2016  10:42, Eric Charles a crit :

Re: Vote for James Logo

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.

Re: Vote for James Logo

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.