Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jagdish Patil <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/15 07:31:17 UTC

PKIX path building failed

Hey Guys,

I am facing the following issue with this configuration:

*Configuration:*
CloudStack Version: 4.9
OS: CentOS 6.8(X86_64)
Hypervisor: KVM
CIDR:24

*Issue:*

*Failed to register template: 4fe0b968-e02a-11e7-939c-f8a9632f48e1 with
error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building
failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable
to find valid certification path to requested target*

There are solutions given by multiple peoples on the internet but none of
them are helping me. Please help.

Thank You,
Jagdish Patil,
(B.Tech-Cloud Based Application: IBM)
M:8735828606 <087358%2028606>
E:jagdishpatil316@gmail.com

Re: PKIX path building failed

Posted by Jagdish Patil <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your response Sudharma,

But, this isn't working for me with respect to "HTTPS" links, but I was
also facing the same issue with respect to "HTTP" links also due to network
credentials unavailability to system vm. Then by installing Lynx (Text
based browser) I gave the credentials and templates and ISO's with HTTP
links are getting downloaded and I am able to create instances. But after
following your instructions, certificates are being imported but templates
and ISOs with respect to HTTPS links are not getting downloaded.

Thank You,
Jagdish Patil

Posted by Sudharma Jain <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jagdish Patil <ja...@gmail.com>.