Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com> on 2018/08/05 15:28:06 UTC

Re: Jenkins-Builds failing

There's one more Jenkins job failing due to outdated Ant, Ivy Check (
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Ivy-check/).
Could you please check it, Jaikiran?

Thanks, Gintas

AW: Jenkins-Builds failing

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
The jobs should be fixed now (regarding security settings).

Jan

Re: Jenkins-Builds failing

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Re: Jenkins-Builds failing