Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2021/04/15 09:25:16 UTC

Welcome to create Pulsar + Flink solutions at Pulsar Hackathon!

Hi Flink community members,

I would like to share that the first-ever Apache Pulsar Hackathon (Virtual)
is open for registration[1], until April 28, 2021. The goal of this event
is to engage the open source community, drive contributions, and generate
ideas to enhance Pulsar and its Big Data ecosystems including *Apache
Flink*.

*Apache Pulsar + Flink* Solution is one of the most important categories at
this event - *developing end-to-end general data processing solutions based
on Pulsar and Apache Flink*.

We will announce the winner at the Pulsar Summit North America 2021 on June
16-17, 2021. First place will win $5,000! If you're interested in creative
ideas on Pulsar + Flink, whether you’re a newbie or expert, welcome to join
us! This blog[2] maybe can help you learn more about our event.

I'm not sure this is the right mailing list to inform the Flink community.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I am glad to help.

[1]:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apache-pulsar-hackathon-2021-tickets-143906003731
[2]:
https://streamnative.io/en/blog/community/2021-03-11-introducing-the-apache-pulsar-hackathon-2021