Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Ramaprasad Reddy <ra...@m-bition.com> on 2016/05/11 05:38:01 UTC

Help to migrate Weblogic EJB beans to TomEE beans

Hi,

Currently my EJB application running in weblogic server and used web logic
annotations in
EJB beans. I would like to run my EJB application in TOMEE server. Please
help me to migrate my EJB application to run in TOMEE server.
Please let me know how to deploy EAR file in TOMEE server and how to
migrate weblogic configuration files to TOMEE.

I got below error when I deploy my EJB application in TOMEE server.
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.net.URL cannot be cast to java.util.List

Please suggest me how to migrate Weblogic server compatible EJB application
to TomEE server compatible.

Thanks
Ram

Re: Help to migrate Weblogic EJB beans to TomEE beans

Posted by John Free <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ram
Please give much more information about your error. Do you deploy ear file
or war file including EJBs? What version of TomEE?
John

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ram,