Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2018/07/18 21:41:36 UTC

How many threads does Jetty use?

I know the default thread count for Jetty is 200, but is there a way to tell how many are actually being used and if I need to make adjustments?

nifi.web.jetty.threads=200

Thanks,
  Peter

Re: How many threads does Jetty use?

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
I'd take a NiFi thread dump and analyze it with a thread dump analyzing tool.
fastThread can be used to count number of thready grouped by thread
group. Pretty handy.
http://fastthread.io/

Thanks,
Koji