Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 05:50:39 UTC

HBase Interpreter

I got this error below trying out the new HBase Interpreter after pulling and compiling the latest.

org.jruby.exceptions.RaiseException: (NameError) cannot load Java class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.quotas.ThrottleType
	at org.jruby.javasupport.JavaUtilities.get_proxy_or_package_under_package(org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54)
	at (Anonymous).method_missing(/builtin/javasupport/java.rb:51)
	at (Anonymous).(root)(/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH/lib/hbase/lib/ruby/hbase/quotas.rb:23)
	at org.jruby.RubyKernel.require(org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1062)
	at (Anonymous).(root)(/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH/lib/hbase/lib/ruby/hbase/quotas.rb:24)
	at org.jruby.RubyKernel.require(org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1062)
	at (Anonymous).(root)(/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH/lib/hbase/lib/ruby/hbase/hbase.rb:90)
	at org.jruby.RubyKernel.require(org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1062)
	at (Anonymous).(root)(/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH/lib/hbase/lib/ruby/hbase.rb:118)

Is there something I’m missing. Is it because I’m using CDH 5.4.8?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: HBase Interpreter

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Could you take me on a separate thread and take me more about your setup? I think that would help me have the right setup to reproduce this better?
Thanks!

Any updates regarding this?

Re: HBase Interpreter

Posted by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com>.