Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Concini <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 21:18:39 UTC

myfaces 2.0 source zip

Are there instructions available on how to create a source zip which
includes the generated .java files?  I'm looking to be able to create a
source zip similar to what you can download from
http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html.  The only thing I've been able
to figure out how to get however is the snapshot jar which still
includes the build annotations in the source but not the generated files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: myfaces 2.0 source zip

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Scott, it may help, I'll check it out.

~ Simon

Re: myfaces 2.0 source zip

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: myfaces 2.0 source zip

Posted by Michael Concini <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: myfaces 2.0 source zip

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: myfaces 2.0 source zip

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: myfaces 2.0 source zip

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

mvn clean install source:jar should work
That "source:jar" goal does the trick

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf