Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 03:08:33 UTC

What can I cast a client proxy object to?

I want to add interceptors to a client obtained through the JAX-WS
Service API. I must cast the proxy to something, but what?

Re: What can I cast a client proxy object to?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 19 August 2010 9:08:33 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> I want to add interceptors to a client obtained through the JAX-WS
> Service API. I must cast the proxy to something, but what?

You would need to call:

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(proxy)

and then interact with that client.  The proxy returned from the simple
frontend only implements th interface the user provided.   For JAX-WS, it also
implements the BindingProvider interface per spec, but that's it.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org