Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Johnu George <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/10/31 04:26:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.10.0-incubating [rc1]

Hi all,

This is a call for a releasing Apache Mnemonic
0.10.0-incubating, release candidate rc1. This
is the new release of Mnemonic incubating.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.10.0-incubating-rc1/src/

The tag to be voted upon is v0.10.0-incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.10.0-incubating

The release hash is 0e6cf3534b2f1a6407021e0d99073d794690f71b:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=commit;h=0e6cf3534b2f1a6407021e0d99073d794690f71b

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS

KEYS file available:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release, see:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mnemonic/0.10.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGES.txt

The vote will be open for ~72 hours.
Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.  The
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as apache-mnemonic-0.10.0-incubating
[ ] +0 no opinion

Johnu on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) community

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.10.0-incubating [rc1]

Posted by Yanping Wang <yw...@gmail.com>.
+1

Passed tests.

Thanks
Yanping

Posted by Yanhui ZHAO <ya...@outlook.com>.
+1

Thanks

Yanhui

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
+1, Thanks!

Posted by Johnu <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Henry. I will post result in dev and bring the vote in general

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johnu <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Signature file looks good
Hash files look good
LICENSE file exists
NOTICE file exists
DISCLAIMER file exists
No exes in source artifacts

+1 (binding)

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Sounds like it's not something to consider for this release.

I checked out the rest of the artifact and it seemed OK to me - +1.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Henry,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johnu <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Wong <qi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Johnu <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
$java -version

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Doesn't seem to be compiling for me:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile
(default-compile) on project mnemonic-core: Compilation failure:
Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
/Users/phunt/Downloads/m/apache-mnemonic-0.10.0-incubating/mnemonic-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mnemonic/SysMemAllocator.java:[25,15]
error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class Cleaner
[ERROR]   location: package sun.misc
[ERROR]
/Users/phunt/Downloads/m/apache-mnemonic-0.10.0-incubating/mnemonic-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mnemonic/SysMemAllocator.java:[86,12]
error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol: class Cleaner
[ERROR]
/Users/phunt/Downloads/m/apache-mnemonic-0.10.0-incubating/mnemonic-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mnemonic/SysMemAllocator.java:[86,31]
error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Posted by Paley Shen <pa...@gmail.com>.