Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Owen Duan <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/26 04:43:12 UTC

Failed to create lock file

I followed the installation guide install hortonworks data platform, and
have successfully started the hmc service,
but I hang at the first step, create cluster, when I submit the cluster
name and click next, there comes an error
“Failed to create lock file…”, could anybody give an explanation? thanks.

Re: Failed to create lock file

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Just so everyone on this mailing list knows, this is a cross post of
http://hortonworks.com/community/forums/topic/failed-to-create-lock-file/and
the issue has been resolved for Owen.

Yusaku