Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2019/04/24 10:36:38 UTC

Configuration for show javadoc

I'm trying to add javadoc for JDK 11 and it's not working.  Under Java Platform Manager, the javadoc tab I've tried the following entries

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/index.html
https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/allclasses.html

I downloaded the zip file and added that as well, no of these configurations worked.  Can someone tell me what to add to get this to work.

Thanks

BC
All Classes (Java SE 11 & JDK 11 ) - docs.oracle.com<https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/allclasses.html>
All Classes. AboutEvent; AboutHandler; AbsentInformationException; AbstractAction; AbstractAnnotationValueVisitor6; AbstractAnnotationValueVisitor7 ...
docs.oracle.com

All Classes (Java SE 11 & JDK 11 ) - docs.oracle.com<https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/allclasses.html>
All Classes. AboutEvent; AboutHandler; AbsentInformationException; AbstractAction; AbstractAnnotationValueVisitor6; AbstractAnnotationValueVisitor7 ...
docs.oracle.com

Overview (Java SE 11 & JDK 11 ) - docs.oracle.com<https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/index.html>
This document is divided into two sections: Java SE The Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) APIs define the core Java platform for general-purpose computing.
docs.oracle.com