Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jean-Michel PATER <pa...@cogenit.fr> on 2006/08/10 16:48:51 UTC

FOP, DocBook & External code files

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate a PDF document from a DocBook document.
For this, I'm using a Ant Task and fop 0.2.5.

In this document, I want to add source code from external files. So I
used this code which comes from DocBook reference guide :
> <example>
> 	<title>My program listing</title>
>   	<programlisting>
> 		*<textobject>
> 			<textdata  fileref="MyCode.java" />
> 		</textobject>
> *	</programlisting>
> </example>
Also, as mention in the reference guide, I used those parameters :

> 	<xsl:param name="use.extensions" select="'1'"/>
> 	<xsl:param name="textinsert.extension" select="'1'"/>

I tried the same for an xml file.
> <example>
> 	<title>My program listing</title>
>   	<programlisting>
> 		*<textobject>
> 			<textdata  fileref="myfile.xml" />
> 		</textobject>
> *	</programlisting>
> </example>
When the first parameter is set, ant build failed and in all cases the
content of the files is never added to the pdf document.

How can I do that ?