Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Roland Jernej <ro...@aon.at> on 2003/04/16 11:46:43 UTC

Database Browser - Mysql - autocommit Problem

Hi!

I am working with the coffees tutorial example.
When i choose edit, the template is filled correct.
When I am saving the coffeeobject in the action i get:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Can't call rollback when autocommit=true
	at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.rollback(Connection.java:1351)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.ConnectionImpl.rollback(ConnectionImpl.j
ava:402)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets.PatientsAction.doUpdate(Patient
sAction.java:182)
	... 43 more

But i cant find the setting for autocommit - wether in mysql-ini, nor
in torque.prop, turbine.prop,....

Can anyone help me

Thanks very much

Roland Jernej

Re: Database Browser - Mysql - autocommit Problem

Posted by Dave Frary <df...@charter.net>.
Hi,

I was seeing that same error when Torque was throwing some exception.  In
my case, the auto rollback was being called after a different exception was
being thrown (TorqueException).  Perhaps Torque is having problems saving
the record.

regards,
Dave