Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net> on 2007/03/28 09:51:12 UTC

DotViewService output

In the current snapshot the DotviewService is enabled by default.
I'm wondering where it stores the dot files. I can't see any.
Where are they?

Wolfgang

Re: DotViewService output

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I have fixed it some time ago so it should now work.
There was a problem with the jetty plugin somehow.

On 3/28/07, Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> wrote:

> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> > Yeah, using the servicemix console, you should be
> > able to view it directly.
> > See http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/console.html
> Oh I never got the servicemix console running. But if the embedded jetty
> is ready than I will try it out again. ;-)

> >> You will get a String then which is the file content and then save it
> in
> >> the file.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Thomas Termin
> >> _______________________________
> >> blue elephant systems GmbH
> >> Wollgrasweg 49
> >> D-70599 Stuttgart
> >>
> >> Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
> >> Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
> >> WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
> >> Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com
> >>
> >> blue elephant systems GmbH
> >> Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
> >> Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
> >> Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle
> >>

> --
> Thomas Termin
> _______________________________
> blue elephant systems GmbH
> Wollgrasweg 49
> D-70599 Stuttgart
>
> Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
> Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
> WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
> Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com
>
> blue elephant systems GmbH
> Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
> Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
> Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: DotViewService output

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.

Re: DotViewService output

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: DotViewService output

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
wolfgang10 wrote:
> Unfortunately JConsole does not allow to copy the result to the clipboard. So
> I have to use another jmx console, such as mc4j.exe.
mc4j works but as Guillaume said you can also use the servicemix console

Re: DotViewService output

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, or you can use the java 6 JMX console
which allows that :-)

Re: DotViewService output

Posted by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net>.

Re: DotViewService output