Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2005/12/01 04:28:55 UTC

Slight SVN inconsistency

Hi,
While tagging 5.5.13 I noticed a slight inconsistency in our directory
structure.  It's not a big deal but I wanted to let everyone know, and
see if we want to correct it.  We use "tc5.5.x" to indicate the 5.5
branch in directory names: that's true everywhere except the
tomcat/jasper/tags directory, where it's just "5.5.x" without the tc
prefix.  Not a big deal, like I said.

BTW, I created a little Tomcat (5.5.x) tagging scripts, it's in
~/bin/tagTomcat on minotaur if anyone's interested.

--
Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow

Re: Slight SVN inconsistency

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> While tagging 5.5.13 I noticed a slight inconsistency in our directory
> structure.  It's not a big deal but I wanted to let everyone know, and
> see if we want to correct it.  We use "tc5.5.x" to indicate the 5.5
> branch in directory names: that's true everywhere except the
> tomcat/jasper/tags directory, where it's just "5.5.x" without the tc
> prefix.  Not a big deal, like I said.

My fault. I'll fix it.

Mark