Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Paul Dlug <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/15 23:08:07 UTC

Publish ruby gem for 1.5.4

I'm not sure who is responsible for publishing the ruby gem for avro,
it hasn't been updated since 1.3.3. The 1.5.4 ruby lib fixes
compatibility issues with ruby 1.9 as well as some other bugs, it
would be great to get the latest gem pushed to rubygems.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Publish ruby gem for 1.5.4

Posted by Jeremy Hinegardner <je...@hinegardner.org>.
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 05:08:07PM -0400, Paul Dlug wrote:
> I'm not sure who is responsible for publishing the ruby gem for avro,
> it hasn't been updated since 1.3.3. The 1.5.4 ruby lib fixes
> compatibility issues with ruby 1.9 as well as some other bugs, it
> would be great to get the latest gem pushed to rubygems.

According to rubygems that is jmhodges, whom i'm assuming is Jeff Hodges.

If Jeff could coordinate with the avro team and either give them owner access to
avro on rubygems, or update the gem, that would be most helpful.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy@hinegardner.org