Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shelley, Ryan" <Ry...@disney.com> on 2008/10/01 02:23:01 UTC

RE: Inspect Tile Definitions

I considered putting the Tile Controller on each Ad Tile that would
collect Ad codes to expose to in the request, which works, except that
each Tile is rendered and flushed to the browser one at a time, so by
the time the last Ad is processed, the header (which contains the Ad
engine code) has already been sent to the browser.  Ideally, we'd be
able to inspect each Tile that WILL be loaded and then put a string of
Ad codes in the request before the page is rendered so the Ad Engine
code in the header will have a complete list of all the Ads to be
rendered on the page.

-Ryan