Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Shi Jinghai <hu...@hotmail.com> on 2016/09/06 05:42:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1700119 [1/26] - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ runtime/indexes/ specialpurpose/ specialpurpose/solr/ specialpurpose/solr/conf/ specialpurpose/solr/config/ specialpurpose/solr/entitydef/ specialpurpose/solr/lib/ specialpurpose/solr/lib/compile/ s...

Hi Jacopo,

Let me clean the OFBizSolrContextFilter now.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai