Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2012/04/19 13:35:22 UTC

How to capture a java out

Hi,

I want to send a system.out message from a java program to a queue. I want
to do this using a camel.

Is it possible with any camel component.

I have not been with these kind of use case. I would like to do it.

Please help.

Regards
Guru

Re: How to capture a java out

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>.
Hi Magnus & Chris,

Let me try out both of the components. And post the update.

Regards
Guru

Re: How to capture a java out

Posted by Magnus Palmér <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think this is actually what you are looking for, the camel-exec
component...
http://camel.apache.org/exec.html

There is even a Executing Java example in there for you.

Re: How to capture a java out

Re: How to capture a java out

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Did you tried to find it by yourself? It's the first suggestion if you
google with "Apache Camel Stream" [1]...

[1] http://camel.apache.org/stream.html

Best,
Christian

Re: How to capture a java out

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>.
Hi

Adding to the point. I was reading some part of camel in action. I saw a
section there it tells about stream component.

Such that I can read a file and send it to stream component. Will this be a
kind of solution for my question?

Please help.

Regards
Guru