Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by DeWayne Filppi <de...@gigaspaces.com> on 2017/07/08 04:10:59 UTC

create_template

I'm getting a validation error out of core.create_service_template, but it
complains about there being no presenter, so I can't figure out what the
error is (no details are dumped).  The code essentially copies the CLI code:

  service_template_path = service_template_utils.get(service_template_path,

 service_template_filename)
  core = Core(model_storage, resource_storage, plugin_manager)
  try:
    core.create_service_template(service_template_path,
                                 os.path.dirname(service_template_path),
                                 template_name)

Re: create_template

Posted by DeWayne Filppi <de...@gigaspaces.com>.
By the way, that was the problem.  Thanks.

Re: create_template

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
In this case, I assume the problem is you haven't loaded the ARIA
extensions - by which I mean calling this function:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/blob/0.1.0/aria/__init__.py#L54

The above function searches for extensions and loads them.
The TOSCA parser is loaded as an extension using the extension mechanism,
so if that function doesn't get called, the TOSCA presenter class won't
register on here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/blob/0.1.0/aria/extension.py#L95

In the CLI, for example, it is called here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ariatosca/blob/0.1.0/aria/cli/main.py#L59

Re: create_template

Posted by DeWayne Filppi <de...@gigaspaces.com>.

Re: create_template