Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Muthu <cm...@naturesoft.net> on 2006/09/19 13:35:57 UTC

excluding a file or directory from svn server

Hi,

         I am using subversion 1.2.0. How do I exclude a file or
directory for a particular project by configuring in the svn server
side?.Can somebody give me a idea.

Thanks,
Muthu.

Re: excluding a file or directory from svn server

Posted by Muthu <cm...@naturesoft.net>.
> Muthu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>          I am using subversion 1.2.0. How do I exclude a file or
>> directory for a particular project by configuring in the svn server
>> side?.Can somebody give me a idea.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Muthu.
>>
> Exclude from what, can you be a bit more specific? Are you talking
> about commit, checkout, delete?
>
> Lieven.

Yes. I am taking about all the svn operations (svn commit or checkout or
add or delete).

I have a directory called bin in the project. I don't want any people to
commit or add this folder in to the svn server.

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.