Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by WangYQ <wa...@163.com> on 2017/03/09 04:26:04 UTC

is there any simple demo to show how to submit a job to a oozie server with kerberos on

i conf the oozie-site.xml to open kerberos on oozie server
submit job to oozie server, can not run successfully
maybe my client submit job code is not correct

is there any simple demo to show how to submit a job to a oozie server with kerberos on

Re: is there any simple demo to show how to submit a job to a oozie server with kerberos on

Posted by Andras Piros <an...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Wang,

for details on how to configure Oozie user and Hadoop authentication,
please see *this
<https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.3.0/AG_Install.html#Oozie_User_Authentication_Configuration>*
.

For Oozie SSL configuration, please take a look at *this
<https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.3.0/AG_Install.html#Setting_Up_Oozie_with_HTTPS_SSL>*
.

For details on how to modify your Oozie actions to run in a secure cluster,
please see *that
<https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.2.0/DG_ActionAuthentication.html>*.

Andras