Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Baga Raj <ba...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/02/21 10:30:06 UTC

Not Supporting Some French Special Characters

Hi all,

      When i am getting a order mail in a French language i could not see some french special characters like accent character. If i am receiving in Yahoo externally i have to install the Generic Moravia font in my local system, and then i can able to see those chracters. but in Outlook Express it was not displaying .

plz help me...

Thanks
Baga...

Re: Not Supporting Some French Special Characters

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Baga,

Did you try to use View/Coding menu ? (actually I'm not sure of labels, in french it's Affichage/Codage). By default on my (french)
machine it's set to : "Europe occidentale (ISO)"

Jacques