Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Ricardo J. Méndez" <me...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 21:50:12 UTC

Contributing a plugin

Hi guys,

I've written a couple plugins that I'd like to contribute, if the
community considers them useful. The first one extracts RDF information
links from the pages, and tags the pages in metadata as linking to RDF
information.  The second one parses RDF files to extract outlinks from
them.  There's some more features we're working on, but those are the
currently stable ones.

How should we proceed?

Ricardo J. Méndez
http://ricardo.strangevistas.net/