Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/07/25 11:18:15 UTC

Action and sunRise context(s) [was : Re: trouble passing a parameter to my action ]

Hi Elmar, yes I did so. Got NullPointerException. I extended ComposerAction,
am I wrong with that ?

Have another question now : how can my action put something in a sunrise
context ("mycontext"), or else will use parameter associated with
redirect-to :-/

Thanks, gotta dig for it.

Barbara