Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Juniman Kasman <ju...@nexusguard.com> on 2015/09/10 06:47:42 UTC

Nexusguard is using storm

Hi storm team,
We are using Storm and would like to be added below
http://storm.apache.org/documentation/Powered-By.html

As a longtime leader in DDoS Defense, Nexusguard is at the forefront of the
fight against malicious internet attacks, protecting organization worldwide
from threats to their websites, services and reputations.

Storm powers Nexusguard's large-scale realtime threat analytics platform,
processing billions of logs per day and growing. We also use Storm to track
botnet, attack trend globally

*Juniman Kasman*
Chief Technology Officer - Service Provider
T : [852] 3526 0626  ext 6603
F : [852] 3526 0086
M : [852] 62974888
Skype: easternboyz

*NEXUSGUARD*
www.nexusguard.com
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/nexusguard> • Twitter
<https://www.twitter.com/nexusguard> • Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/nxg.pr>

Disclaimer: This e-mail message contains information intended solely for
the intended recipient and is confidential or private in nature. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not read, disseminate, distribute,
copy or otherwise use this message or any file attached to this message.
Any such unauthorized use is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email, facsimile or telephone and then delete the original message from
your machine.

San Francisco  |  San Jose  |  Los Angeles  |  Miami  |  London  |  Hong
Kong  |  Beijing  |  Taipei  |  Manila

Re: Nexusguard is using storm

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Hi Juniman,
              Thanks for the mail. Can you send us your logo I'll get it
              included in the new storm website.
Thanks,
Harsha