Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2013/11/03 15:38:02 UTC

Re: IMAP Reload Issues with Thunderbird

Strange, we never had such issues reported.
Does this only happen for a specific subfolders or for all? Do you have
that issue on the INBOX? What about the default installation with the
embedded Derby database? (did you monitor the PostgreSQL connection for
any trouble?)

Posted by Thomas Graefenhain <li...@graefenhain.de>.
Hi All,

thx for the reply. It happens on all subfolders but not for the INBOX. I
will try to investigate a bit more. Perhaps it's important to mention
that I filled the folders by copying the messages with the Thunderbird
client after I applied the patch from JIRA JAMES-1436.

Thomas Greafenhain

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Good to read, and good debugging.
Come back if there is anything specific regarding the postgresql openjpa
mappings.

Posted by Thomas Graefenhain <li...@graefenhain.de>.
Hi all,