Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amar nath <am...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/12/22 15:01:57 UTC

file type to save the results

Hello,
  Iam new to this Jmeter. In which file type we have
to save the results of the application.I have saved
the result in *.jmx type, but Iam not able to open the
file  after start state is completed,it is mentioning
'some application is using this file'.But after
completely closing the testplan,Iam able to open the
file. Is there
any way to see the file and in which standard
format(type) of the file we have to save the results.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amarnath