Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chandan khatua <ch...@nrifintech.com> on 2014/02/25 09:57:12 UTC

Urgent_Can not index binary data stored in DB as BLOB type

Sir,

Please send me the data-config file to index binary data which are stored in
Database as BLOB type.

Thanking you,

Chandan

Re: Urgent_Can not index binary data stored in DB as BLOB type

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 25 February 2014 14:27, Chandan khatua <ch...@nrifintech.com> wrote:
> Sir,
>

> Please send me the data-config file to index binary data which are stored in
> Database as BLOB type.

Are you paying attention to the follow-ups? I had suggested
possibilities, including the fact that Solr cannot automatically
decide whether a blob contains richtext or not.

Please do not start multiple threads for the same issue.

Regards,
Gora