Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Longinow <ni...@vanhooseassociates.com> on 2004/10/06 21:07:01 UTC

Webdav method "isCheckedOut" ?

I am trying to determine programmatically if a webdav resource is checked
out.  the WebdavResource seems to have no indication of this state, and the
locks don't reflect anything related to this either.  I've checked out a
resource and examined its related WebdavResource before and after checkout.

I am determining if its checked out now by actually checking it out and then
catching the exception related to already checked out and then undoing the
checkout.

But, this is an expensive method.   Anyone know of an easier way to tell ?

Nick