Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Devopam Mittra <de...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 12:00:41 UTC

cqlsh: COPY FROM: datetimeformat

Env:

[cqlsh 5.0.1 | Cassandra 3.11.2 | CQL spec 3.4.4 | Native protocol v4]

I am trying to ingest a csv that has date in MM/DD/YYYY format ( %m/%d/%Y
).
While trying to load I am providing the WITH datetimeformat = '%m/%d/%Y'
but still getting errored out *time data '03/12/2019' does not match format
'%Y-%m-%d',  given up without retries*

Surprisingly , when I try to export data from the same table, and using a
custom datetimeformat, I am getting the correct output .

Any pointers on what to do? or what I am doing wrong?

regards
Dev