Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by xiong <ca...@126.com> on 2013/12/25 09:01:16 UTC

When the step "Delete Secondary NameNode" fails, there are some errors in namenode HA

Hi, all,
        When the step "Delete Secondary NameNode" fails, there are some errors in namenode HA .

Re: When the step "Delete Secondary NameNode" fails, there are some errors in namenode HA

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Xiong,
 Can you please file a jira for this and attach the screenshot and ambari
server logs to it?

thanks
mahadev

Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: When the step "Delete Secondary NameNode" fails, there are some errors in namenode HA

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Xiong,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: About Ambari's web service

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
Ambari works on agent and daemons.
so you need to install both of them.
Agents run on all machine in the cluster and are responsible for taking
care of all s/w provisioning on the slave machines.
While the master machine hosts the ambari server daemon

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.

Posted by Peter Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Got it ,

Thanks Deepak!