Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/07/01 14:08:00 UTC

[PROBLEM]: XSLTC does not work

Hi,

with the latest switch to XSLTC, Cocoon isn't working anymore for
me. My system is JDK 1.4.0.01, W2K, Tomcat 3.3a.

I get the following exception for "localhost/cocoon/welcome":

java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempting to format number '0.0' using pattern
''.

Some other stylesheets aren't working etc.

I would strongly suggest to switch back to the normal implementation
until these issues are solved - otherwise doing all the other things
for Cocoon (refactoring samples, implementing blocks) becomes a real PITA
and slows done development.

Carsten

Re: [PROBLEM]: XSLTC does not work

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
Hi,

Just to confirm that Im getting the same error with the latest cocoon code.

(Im using JDK1.3.1_02 and tomcat 3.2.3.)

Regards,
Michael Melhem

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <sh...@mac.com>.
On Monday, July 1, 2002, at 01:08 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with the latest switch to XSLTC, Cocoon isn't working anymore for
> me. My system is JDK 1.4.0.01, W2K, Tomcat 3.3a.

JDK 1.3.1, MacOSX 10.1.5, TomCat 4.0.4-b3

I don't get exceptions, but I get some expressions not returning
results with xsltc where they do with xalan. (I'll do a proper
examination of what's going wrong later).

Switching my sitemap's default transformer to 'xalan' solves all
the problems.

regards Jeremy