Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Fabian Paul <fp...@apache.org> on 2022/11/25 13:22:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.15.3 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink 1.15.3, which is the third bugfix release for the Apache
Flink 1.15 series.

Apache FlinkĀ® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352210

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Feel free to reach out to the release managers (or respond to this
thread) with feedback on the release process. Our goal is to
constantly improve the release process. Feedback on what could be
improved or things that didn't go so well are appreciated.

Regards,
Release Manager