Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/03/11 19:04:39 UTC

ASL 2.0

Per an emailed discussion with Armin I am going to start applying ASL
2.0 to all of the OJB sources tonight.

Just a heads up that a huge update is on the way, but should only be
comment changes.

-Brian

Re: ASL 2.0

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Super!
I planned to do it, but got distracted by other duties (my real job is
consuming all my time right now)...

SO once we are beyond this I'll aproach the pmc to get a vote for the
final release!

cheers,
Thomas