Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Charlie Meyer <ch...@civitaslearning.com> on 2018/05/09 16:34:01 UTC

Receiving HTTP 413 - Request too large

Hi,

When making requests to atlas to create a bunch of entities we occasionally
receive 413 errors. What is the max request body that atlas allows out of
the box and is that configurable?

Thanks!

Charlie

Re: Receiving HTTP 413 - Request too large

Posted by Charlie Meyer <ch...@civitaslearning.com>.
Thanks!!

I meant to update this post earlier, but I actually had already solved my
problem. I forgot that because we have atlas deployed in kubernetes, there
is an ingress controller that was handling the requests. When I noticed the
413 was being returned by nginx, not jetty, the solution was a bit more
obvious.

Thanks again!